What is Lead Management ?
Lead Management is a set of rules which is practice to increase the potential of the organization to generate sales from the market. It acts a link between the customer advertising and response of the advertisement. This system helps you to design a suitable marketing campaign so that you could easily attract a large number of audience. Moreover that it is designed for business to business and direct to customer strategies. Lead Management plays a vital role in customer Relationship management, it plays the vital role in knowing the response of the audience on the particular service. Brand image is very important to sustain in the market. This practice helps a firm to develop a brand image in the market which would enhance the sales of the company. Its general principle is to create a structure as per the business inquiry and capture the lead from the market. It organizes and analyze the data and sends it to the sales department so that they could work on the requirement of the client. Through traditional marketing, it is the bit difficult to have personal interact with the client, lead management makes it possible to interact with the clients personally.Lead Management software is the tool to track your lead as per the targeted audience, this helps a firm to track the lead in the best possible way.
Benefits of Lead Management:
As lead management is flourishing in the market, there are numerous companies which are dependent on lead management, it's efficiency has made possible for the companies to sustain brand image in the market. There are numerous benefits of Lead management which can hep you to have personal interaction with clients.
- Import leads: Lead management is helpful in importing leads through several methods such as web post, excel spreadsheet, and lead entry form.
- Disposition: enquiryLead management is dependent on the sales life cycle, according to the inquiry. Apart from that, it is assigned the predefined status.
- Follow ups: Following up on is the most important steps for every sales representative.It is easy to set call-backs and tasks with reminders.
- Document Generation: Generate and deliver documents specific to the product or service being provided. Delivery options include Email and Electronic Signature.
- Report: Path Determine sales reports to measure the sales performance, record leads vendors and marketing campaign results.